1. ETERNITY - WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
1. ETERNITY – WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
Eternity means forever.
It means that yesterday, today and tomorrow are not all there is. Eternity means that there can be life beyond the life we now live.
What do you feel is the best way to be sure we have eternal life?
- Keeping the Ten Commandments
- Gifts to charity or the church
- Doing your best
- Living a good life/good works
- Trying to obey the Golden Rule
- Going to Church
- Believing in God
- Praying to God etc.
The Bible says that all these things may be good in themselves, but they will never guarantee eternal life.
It may surprise you to know that good people don’t necessarily have eternal life.